Fungus Shield Plus Review
Fungus Shield Plus is a fungal infection treatment which promises to eliminate fungal toe infection in as little as one day. It consists of a spray which you apply topically to the affected area. The makers of Fungus Shield Plus claim that, because there is no internal application, it will not interfere with your other body systems, while instantly fighting infection.
What Do You Get When You Purchase Fungus Shield Plus?
When you purchase Fungus Shield Plus, you will receive a bottle ofFungus Shield Plus spray. The spray is to be applied twice per day. It acts on your fungal infection through the following seven stages:
- Stage One: Fast Penetration – the official website states that there are 26 all natural ingredients that will be immediately absorbed by the body to get to work fighting fungal infection. However, these ingredients are never mentioned, let along the dosages that are included in the spray.
- Stage Two: Massive Fungus Build-Up Penetration – this time three ingredients are mentioned – Beta-Glucan, penicillin and ARA-6. These ingredients are designed to neutralize and attack fungal infection. The dosages of these ingredients are not listed.
- Stage Three: Blood Purification Stage – during this stage the ingredients are meant to dissolve the millions of toxic mushroom bacteria in your body as well as also oxygenating your blood. The makers of Fungus Shield Plus do not mention any studies or other evidence to substantiate the product’s ability to do this.
- Stage Four: Dry Skin Reconstruction – At this stage lycopene and quercetin are supposed to be the two ingredients that rebuild genetic fitness, elasticity and give your skin a silky smooth appearance. However, there is no clinical evidence that these two ingredients can have such effects.
- Stage Five: Hand, Feet & Nail Rejuvenation – It is claimed that pomegranate extract and olive oil leaf drain fungus marsh and buds and fortify fungus affected nails and skin. Again, there is no evidence for this.
- Stage Six: Anti Fungal Defense Army – at this stage, selenium, graviola, and pine bark are meant to ensure that no hidden fungal toxins are lurking around your body. Once more, there is no science to back up the claims for these ingredients.
- Stage Seven: Anti Fungal Lung- Shield Activator – this stage involves the activation of red raspberry juice, Vitamin C and Vitamin E are meant to act miraculously to protect the lungs from fungal infection. The evidence – non-existent!
- Stage Eight: Double Up the Anti-Fungal Defense – During this final stage, green tea and panax ginseng are supposed to activate and potentiate antimicrobial antibodies that are already in the body. But you will not find a study on either green tea or ginseng that highlights the ability to activate the antibodies existing in our bodies.
In addition to the key supplement, you also get the following bonuses:
- Doctor’s Essential Home Remedies
- 1 Day Self Purifier
Fungus Shield Plus Asked Questions
1. Is it Good Value?
The Fungus Shield Plus formulation comes in the form of a spray. It needs to be applied twice per day, so will last you for about 15 days. You can buy a single bottle for $69, which works out to a daily cost of $4.31, or $2.15 for every spray. That is a lot of money.
Of course, the more you buy, the cheaper the product gets. You can buy 6 bottles for $294, or $49 per bottle. 3 bottles will cost $177, per $59 per bottle. However, even at their best bulk purchase price, you will still be paying $3.27 per day, or $1.63 per spray application.
2. Are There Any Side Effects?
The makers of Fungus Shield Plus have chosen not to disclose all of the ingredients in their product. As a result, we have no way of knowing whether they carry side effects. From those that have been disclosed, it appears that most of the ingredients are natural herbal based compounds, which gives us some confidence that they shouldn’t carry side effects. However, in the absence of full disclosure we simply cannot give you any confidence in this regard.
3. How is the Customer Support?
The fact that the claimed creator of this product is not even a real person gives us very little confidence in the customer support that you will get from the people behind Fungal Shield Plus. The contact us link on the official website leads to contact form and virtual support without any real reply, which hardly inspires confidence. Again, the 60-day refund page instructs you to write to FAKE ADDRESS (37 Inverness Drive East, Suite 100 Englewood, Colorado 80112)– this is a major red flag!
-> Source : SCAMGUARD <-
4. Where to Buy Fungus Shield Plus?
You can only buy Fungus Shield Plus from the manufacturer’s official website.
5. What People Are Saying?
So what do real users of Fungus Shield Plus have to say about this product? Here are a few of the comments we were able to find . . .
Don’t waste your time your money. Fungus Shield Plus did absolutely nothing for me, except making me smell disgusting. This is a scam!
I was skeptical when I bought this, but was confident that I could get a refund. Butt what a disappointment! There was no way to go about getting my money back after I discovered that this product was useless. I was totally ripped off – stay away!
This is a rip off. My toe fungus got worse not better! Major disappointment.
Fungus Shield Plus Pros and Cons
- Not available in stores
- All ingredients not listed
- No clinical support for claims
- May react with current medications
- The ‘scientist’ behind the product is not eve a real person
- Unverifiable testimonials
Emily's Final Recommendation :
Fungus Shield Plus is a scam. It does not work and you will not get a refund. This is one to avoid, big time!
Fungus Destroyer Rating
- Quality of Content :
- Quantity of Content :
- User Friendliness :
- Customer Support :
- Value for Money :
- OVERALL RATING :